October 10-16, 2021
Up to 18 hours AMA Category 1TM CME and FAWM credits
- 6 nights boutique hotel room with king bed
- Medical education (up to 18 hours of credit)
- Combination of boat and shore dives
- Dive guide, tanks, weights for group dives
- Daily breakfast and lunch, 3 group dinners
- Transportation to group events
Diving & Marine Medicine Topics include
- Safety at sea
- Diving injuries
- Marine hazards
- Diving physiology
- Emergency communication
- Response to a diving accident
- Emergency assistance planning
- Pre-participation considerations
- Tools for travel medicine planning
- Environment-specific medical kits
- Performing a recreational scuba diving physical
Rates are per person based upon double occupancy.
This is an adults-only hotel. If you are interested in bringing children under age 18, please contact us for lodging recommendations and additional pricing options.
Need to get scuba-certified or extend your trip? Contact us, we can customize your trip.
|Double occupancy, diver, with education||$3495|
|Double occupancy, diver, no education||$2995|
|Double occupancy, non-diver, no education||$2595|
|Double occupancy, non-diver, with education||$3095|
|Single occupancy rates below|
Dreaming of having a room to yourself instead? Relax, unwind, enjoy!
|Single occupancy, diver, with education||$3995|
|Single occupancy, non-diver, with education||$3495|
|Single occupancy, diver, no education||$3495|